Ben Churchill is a chef who specializes in creating desserts that appear to be other foods or even objects and he is impressive, know his works below.
1. Olive oil tart with pieces of mint, also sweet milk foam and a delicious roasted apple puree.
2. Tart, sponge and lemon gel with Chantilly.
3. This mushroom is really coconut candy.
4. Chocolate and beet brownie with a filling of mouse and chocolate crumbs plus mint leaves.
5. Chocolate and beet cake, everything is chocolate.
6. Sponge made of cherry with coconut truffle, rosemary chocolate bark and lemon meringue mushrooms.
7. Orange parfait with bubble gum meringue powder.
8. Granny Smith apple panacotta, plus muesli, lemon balm and custard.
9. Chocolate vanilla panacotta, powdered meringue and smoked lapsang tea gel.
10. Carrot cake with mirror glaze and fried mint, the pot is made of chocolate and the stones can be eaten.
11. Lemon panacota filled with lemon sorbet gel, jasmine and green tea custard.
12. Chocolate ganache with meringue and thyme, the land is made of chocolate.
13. Coconut panacotta with mango gel and a fried lemon sponge.
14. Stilton cheesecake with vanilla and some pieces of baked mint.
15. Christmas carrot cake.
16. The pot is made of chocolate and is filled with white chocolate cream. Also a carrot cake with grated chocolate and orange-carrot gel.
17. Cookie with ganache filling, also burnt rose and coconut gel with seared strawberries.
18. Chocolate and chili cake.
19. Chocolate with banana.
20. Carrot and chocolate cake, the ground is made of chocolate, the dough is made of cookies, the carrot powder, as well as the caramelised gel.
21. Roasted apple parfait with cinnamon tuile.
22. Smoked thyme and vanilla pannacota with spiced orange coulis.
23. Chocolate log filled with bavarois with orange and the moss is mint.
24. The sword is made of chocolate and the trunk of Swiss roll.
25. Completely edible stones.
26. A chocolate truffle.